Friday, April 06, 2007

I know, I know! I've been slacking!!

Okay, so I finally got around to updating the blog. Thank you for the encouraging reminders, Carol! She denied the baby potato salad this Easter unless Mommy updated her site! Well, you see how quickly that worked!!!

Also I wanted to make sure that I kept the site updated because a very big part of this babies life will unfortuantely be unable to see first hand all the wonders of the pregnancy. Papa Castro has had to relocate to Saudi Arabia for a year. Sometimes, you have to do what you have to do and go where the work takes you. But Papa will be home for Christmas to play Santa Claus and spoil the newest of his grandchildren. From the baby, the daddy, and the mommy, "We love you Papa, very very much! We have you in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers! And can't wait until we are all together again!"

Just so that you guys know, my next appointment is next Thursday. I will update to let you know what the doctor says and whether or not we get to listen to the heart beat. Until then...love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home