Sunday, April 15, 2007

Can you believe it I'm already showing??!!!

Well, at least Brian and I can tell! Maybe the rest of the world thinks I am just getting fat again but I don't care!!

After my appointment on Thursday, Brian took me maternity clothes shopping. Frankly, I don't understand what is some women's hangup on wearing maternity clothes. These days there are some really cute clothes out there. Besides, I want the world to know I'm pregnant. This is the next step in a very happy and fulfilling life. I am loving the idea of being a mother. Yeah, well, I'm also freaked out at times, but this is part of my destiny. And I hope to make this world a better place with raising an intelligent, responsible, loving, and honest individual.

Well, I have to run for now but I'll probably be back later to give more information...personal developements, like possible names and crib sets. That type of thing. And feel free to put in your votes on the crib sets. As for the names, sorry, those are set in stone! So, Nanny, if you can't pronounce them you better start practicing now!!

Love you!!

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Yay! Im so excited! I cant wait to be an aunt!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mollie Cargill said...

I am so excited to read every new blog entry!! Keep us all updated, and yes, I agree, you are showing with your cute little baby bump! You look adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home