Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just a few ideas I haven't talked about...

I don't know why I'm doing this becuase I am already starting to change my mind but I keep doing it. I have picked out crib sets, one for a boy and one for a girl. Well the boy crib set is pretty much set in stone. Here is a picture of it:
And there is a great plush lion skin rug that would go great with it. And with this set we wouldn't have to paint the walls because they are already the color in the picture.

But the trouble comes with choosing a crib set for a girl. Obviously I don't want to go too girly girl or too pink but I have surprised myself and actually picked one that is still pretty girly. This one is the one I am having second thoughts about. I'm not too sure if this is the one I am hooked on. Here it is and also a few other options I am looking at:

This next one I like alot and its still along the jungle/animal theme as the boys crib set and you know I am a real animal lover.This next one I have to say is my favorite but is also the most expensive and I could never imagine spending this much on something that is going to get puked and peed on. But it's pretty!!

So tell me what you think...help! I am obviously still shopping so I may change my mind again!!

2 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Mollie Cargill said...

I love the boy set, but you knew that. My vote for the girls is still the animals. whatever you pick will be fabulous!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Daiquiri said...

Hey girl! The animals are adorable! What?! No fishies?!
And I LOVE the girl crib set with the vines and flowers. It's gorgeous. Can't wait to catch up with you guys. Hope you're all doing well. Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home