Sunday, May 06, 2007

Latest updates for weeks 13 and 14.

I guess the baby went through a growth spurt because at the beginning of the week I was exhausted and famished all the time. I think the morning sickness had to have been triggered by a surge of hormones because I have been fine ever since. Well we'll see my next appointment is this Wednesday. It's too early to learn the sex. That will be next month so I really don't know what we will be doing. Brian is out of town for work and he is so concerned that we will be finding out the sex this week. He made me promise to call him immediately if we do but I have been giving him a hard time saying I was going to with hold the information and go get him a surprise gift for when he gets home. Maybe a pink "Daddy does my hair" onesie or a black "Ladies man" onesie. But let's all be honest here. You know I can't keep a secret. At least not from him!!! But even if they give me the option to find out I will probably wait until next month just so that we are doubly sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home